Press Release – 13 Reasons To Love Your Rice
28 August 2017 – Singapore
White rice has been Singapore’s most popular piñata recently. Singled out as one of the major sources of contribution to diabetes, some of us are finding it hard to love our favorite staple again.
The healthiest people in the world have no problem with rice, they eat a lot of it. Japanese people are very healthy, having the second highest life expectancies in the world. According to a research by National Center for Global Health and Medicine in Tokyo, people on Japanese’s high carb diet (both rice and vegetables) are 15% less likely to die of any cause, whether cardiovascular, stroke or diabetes. Their obesity rate is just 3.5%. Compare that to America’s 35% obesity rate. Or Singapore’s 11%.
What if the problem isn’t white rice itself, but how we eat it? Professor Jeyakumar Henry, head of Clinical Nutrition Research Centre (CNRC) cited a study done by the centre and published in the European Journal of Nutrition that found the glycemic index (GI) of white rice dropped drastically when consumed with protein and good fats. Traditional Chinese meals do not look the least like today’s Chinese takeaways. Instead traditional Chinese meals were a rich combination of rice, meat, vegetables, soup where carbohydrates are consumed together with fresh protein, natural fats, giving exemplary nutrition.
Rice With Love is an innovative recipe developed through a collaboration between Singapore and New Zealand, bringing together 13 different specially chosen natural ingredients, including Thai Jasmine Rice, to achieve such an optimum carb-protein-fat balance. Why further process the ingredients when we can learn from our forefathers and simply bring them together naturally?
With Rice With Love, here’s 13 great reasons why you can and should love your rice all over again:
- Lower GI. Rice With Love has a clinically proven GI of just 57. And that’s achieved with our favourite great tasting Thai Jasmine Rice as the main ingredient in the mix. Enough said.
- Natural ingredients. All 13 ingredients used in Rice With Love are natural, fresh, and unprocessed.
- More fiber. A balanced mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber aids digestion, reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels, while promoting healthy gut bacteria.
- More protein. Protein is an important building block for our bodies. It builds and repairs tissue, makes enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals.
- Omega 3 fats. With walnuts and linseed in the mix, Omega 3 fatty acid goes a long way to help us manage our cholesterol levels.
- More vitamins. With corn grits and almonds, Rice With Love comes loaded with Vitamin B2 and E to support conversion of food to energy as well as ensuring proper functions of our organs.
- More minerals. Rice With Love is rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, calcium and copper to support healthy cholesterol levels, a healthy thyroid, and a healthy mood.
- Loaded with antioxidants to counteract the free radicals in our bodies and detoxifies while protecting us from heart disease, diabetes and boosting respiratory health.
- More satiated. With all the above goodness all in one bowl of rice, you feel fuller with more nutrition while eating lesser.
- Great taste, texture and color. A well balanced rice mix will have great taste naturally. It should not taste bland and make you think you’re chewing sand. And if your eyes love, your gut will too.
- Easy to prepare. You don’t need an astrophysics PHD to cook Rice With Love. Simply prepare it just like you would with any rice.
- You can’t help but receive compliments from your friends and loved ones who will notice your newfound radiance, healthier lifestyle, and your smarter way of eating rice.
- Share with your loved ones. You no longer need to feel lonely in your journey of healthier diets. Rice With Love is specially made for you to enjoy with your family and friends. Everyone will love it, because Rice With Love is made with love.
Rice With Love will be available in Singapore from November this year.
We’re Real Panacea International and we’re here to bring you the worlds’ best clean, all-natural products.
Panacea is Latin for Solution. We believe in proactive health and well-being and as we strive for a naturally-fueled world and a Better Humanity. Our role is to source, create or connect with brands that are revolutionizing the way we do or create things while being gentle on our planet, our ecosystem and our people. Offering real solutions.
Real Panacea is your platform to find the best products out there that offer a real solution for optimum health, fortified well-being and natural world produce. We spend much of our time researching and validating products that have the ability to make a positive impact on our humanity as we strive toward optimal health.
Real Panacea International
+65 6749 4958
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com